The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development has five key components. These include the Preamble; the Declaration; the Sustainable Development Goals; Means of Implementation and the Global Partnership; and Follow up and Review. It is the agenda succeeding the Millennium Development Goals, popularly referred to as the Post 2015 agenda during the development process.
The sustainable development goals or SDGs have 17 Goals and 169 targets. Through the United Nations Statistical Commission, the global community is developing the Indicators for monitoring the implementation of the SDGs.
YUNA Tanzania is collaborating with the United Nations Association of Tanzania (UNA), through the support of the Swedish International Development Agency (SIDA) administered by ForumSyd, on the transition from the MDGs to the SDGs in Tanzania
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Global Goals
- High Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development
- UNDP SDGs
- Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform
- United Nations in Tanzania
- UN Statistical Division
- Inter agency Expert Group on SDGs indicators
- Transforming Our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Report of the Inter Agency Group on Sustainable Development Goals Indicators